For years, Accounting Accurately has been providing quality, personalized financial guidance to local individuals
and businesses. Accounting Accurately's expertise ranges from basic tax management and accounting services to more in-depth
services such as audits, financial statements, and financial planning.
Accounting Accurately is one of the leading firms in and throughout Tacoma. By combining our expertise, experience and the team mentality of our staff, we assure that every client receives the close analysis and attention they deserve. Our dedication to high standards, hiring of seasoned tax professionals, and work ethic is the reason our client base returns year after year.
Our mission is to help clients maintain financial viability in the present, while taking a proactive approach to achieve future goals. This requires open communication to reach an understanding of our clients' needs through research and sound analysis. Accounting Accurately is dedicated to meeting these goals with high standards of excellence and professionalism. We have been a staple of Tacoma's business community for years, and pride ourselves on the level of esteem we have earned.
Our dedication to hard work has earned the respect of the business and financial community in and around Tacoma. We believe this to be a direct derivative of our talent and responsiveness to our client base. Whether you are a current or prospective client, rest assured that individuals and businesses who choose Accounting Accurately receive competent and timely advice.
Mariym B. Holley
An accomplished Accountant with 25 years of success defining, implementing, and establishing financial processes and management controls.
Increases organizational efficiency, effectiveness, accountability and profitability.
- Applies an "owner mentality" to fiscal management and company viability.
- Track record of achieving financial turn-arounds, streamlining accounting.
- Improves bottom-line profitability.
- Adept at setting goals; prioritizing; monitoring and assessing business strategies.
- Skilled at coordinating human resources, customer relations, and accounting.
- Delivers accurate and timely results.
- Easily translates complex concepts into actionable information for any audience.
- Trained and mentored assistants to be adept bookkeepers for 3 different organizations.
- For one, trained an employee with no prior experience to be an autonomous, accurate, and thorough bookkeeper.
Samford University, Birmingham, AL
The Way College, Rome City, IN
- QuickBooks Mastery
- MIP Accounting
- ADP Payroll
- Microsoft Word
- Word Perfect